LG Revolution due for Gingerbread update
The folks over at Verizon seemed to have heard the cries of all LG Revolution owners, because the largest U.S. carrier will begin rolling out the devices long-awaited Android 2.3 Gingerbread update presently. The new update will include the following:
- Email folders will now display in the correct order. The maximum attachment size is now set correctly, even when the exchange service is configured with unlimited size attachments.
- Messages can now be stored on the SIM card. View these messages through the Settings menu, “Manage SIM card messages.”
- Correctly set Out of Office without having to set a start or end time
- The popup message asking to delete accounts when changing the SIM card now displays correctly
- The cursor has been reshaped for easier text editing
- List menu force close issue has been resolved. Issues have been fixed involving proper connectivity through the HDMI cable
- Data now works correctly when toggling in Airplane mode
The update should start going out today and be complete by the middle of next week. If you have any questions in regards to the new update head over to the Revolution’s support documentation. Enjoy, and be sure to let us know if their were any hiccups during the updating process.
No related links found